100 MILE HOUSE, BC
100 MILE HOUSE
Play Here - Live Here
• A small community with the amenities of a large centre including supermarkets, restaurants, professional services, banking, health centre, hospital and schools. It
is the primary service centre for the South Cariboo with a regional population of 15,000 people.
• The community is surrounded by pristine lakes for fishing and swimming, beautiful forests, grasslands and meadows.
• A safe place to raise a family and stress free living for retirees.
• Affordable lots to build your own dream home.
• Live close to nature and in a much cleaner environment with lots of natural, outdoor recreation opportunities.